De GEATI - Grupo de Estudos Avançados em TI
Ir para: navegação, pesquisa

ESTA VISA application services to travel to America under the VISA Waiver Program. If you are traveling to the United States for less than 90 days and are a citizen of a country that is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you may not need a visa. Instead, you can go to the United States, having received only an electronic entry permit (Electronic System for Travel Authorization, or ESTA). You can quickly and easily submit an online application for an ESTA using this website. esta application